Are You Stressed Because You Need Help With College Planning?
Trust me, you’re not alone. College Direction will provide your child with a balanced college list and offer college advising for applications, essays, financial aid, scholarships and SAT and ACT test prep. College Direction strives to make college admissions and test prep successful, without being so stressful. We will be having a 6-session SAT/ACT test prep course beginning on Wednesday, February 19. This is for the April 4 ACT test and the April 14 state required SAT test. College Direction recommends all students take both the SAT and ACT test to decide which test is best for them. Contact email@example.com to register.
Call Now For A Free College Planning Consultation: (303) 692-1918
What Can An Educational Consultant Do For You?
1. Individual help most students do not receive in high school
2. Availability for your child and family when you need it
3. Expertise in the college admission process
4. Decreased family stress and more peace of mind. Help students with self-doubt and worry about college applications.
5. Specific knowledge of colleges, their admission requirements and SAT and ACT testing updates
6. Get help from an objective third party to brainstorm and proof-read applications and college essays
7. Gain a competitive edge in the college admission process
8. College visits and interview preparation
9. Save money by helping your child enroll in one college, stay there, and graduate in four years.
10. Increased financial aid and merit scholarship opportunities
Connect with College Direction on social media
Do You Need Help With Your Child’s College Planning?
It is helpful to have someone you can rely on to offer support throughout the college selection and admissions process. Choosing the right schools and applying for college can be both frustrating and overwhelming. Many families find that by using a college consultant, the college admission process is far less stressful and confusing than it might be otherwise.
Susie Watts has 30 years of experience with the college admission process. Selecting schools for the wrong reasons or based on friends' opinions, college rankings, or internet information rarely leads to a successful college experience.
Every student applying to college deserves the best advice.
College is not for everyone. If your child would like to consider other alternatives, Susie can help explore these options and how your child can pursue them. Susie is also a graduate school admissions consultant and will help college students find the right programs and apply.