Do You Need Help With Looking at Colleges, Applications and Essays or Understanding College Admissions?
College Direction in Denver works with students who are high achievers, those with average grades and others who may be less motivated. Susie Watts helps high school students, transfer students and those applying to law, graduate or medical school.
Don't Be Misled By College Rankings. There are different colleges for different students. One size does not fit all. College Direction can help find the right schools for your child and provide you with a complete college planning program. Good college counseling leads to better college decisions and saves you money in the end. College Direction also works with students who are applying to graduate, law or medical school.
Comprehensive College Planning: What is Included?
1. Evaluate student interest and college criteria assessment
2. Research and help students who are looking at colleges put together a balanced list of schools
3. Discuss college majors and potential careers
4. Advise on extracurricular activities, college visits and interviews
5. Brainstorm topics and provide guidance with college essays
6. Read and review all college applications and essays
7. Provide help with financial aid, affordability and scholarships
8. Show students how to get the best teacher recommendations
9. Help students find ways to show interest in colleges
10 Assist student-athletes, those with learning disabilities, and students with musical or theatre interests
11. Meet and talk about transitioning to college