Need College Admissions Assistance and SAT and ACT Test Prep?
College Direction will help your child apply for college and provide college admissions assistance with the college search, applications, essays, financial aid, scholarships and test prep. College Direction is where college planning and test prep are successful, not stressful.
Call Now For A Free College Planning Consultation: (303) 692-1918
What Can College Direction Do For My Student?
1. Receive help with choosing the right colleges
2. Learn how to apply for college, brainstorm and write college essays that stand out
3. Increase financial aid and scholarship opportunities
4. Decrease family stress throughout the college planning process
5. Improve test scores with SAT and ACT tutoring or small group instruction
6. Get help from an objective third party to make the best college decisions
7. Gain a competitive edge in the college admission process
8. Know about all college admissions deadlines and college requirements and stay organized in order to meet them.
9. Educational consultants help families save money by helping them find the right colleges and make the best decisions.
Connect with College Direction on social media
How Can I Help You with College Planning?
Every student deserves the best college planning advice available. Choosing the right schools and applying for college is a lot more complicated than it used to be. Many families find that by using a college consultant, the college admission process is not as stressful. Almost all of the College Direction students receive merit scholarships from the colleges to which they apply.
Susie Watts will assist you in choosing the right schools and helping your child apply for college. Selecting schools for the wrong reasons or based on friends' opinions is not a good option and does not lead to a successful college experience.
Susie is an educational consultant with more than 25 years of experience helping Metro-Denver students with all aspects of the college application and admissions process. She also provides SAT and ACT tutoring and test prep courses.
Your child is unique. He or she will receive one-on-one assistance throughout the college planning process. Applying to college requires new strategies, new terms and new insights. You can trust College Direction with your college planning needs.