College Search, How to Apply for College, and College Admissions Help
College Direction in Denver works with students who are high achievers, those with average grades and others who may be less motivated and are looking for alternatives to college. Susie Watts can help with all areas of the college admission process, and she also helps students who need assistance with medical or graduate school admissions.
Don't Be Misled By College Rankings. There are different colleges for different students. One size does not fit all. College Direction can help find the right schools for your child and provide you with a complete college planning program. Good college counseling leads to better college decisions and saves you money in the end. College Direction also works with students who are applying to graduate, law or medical school.
Comprehensive College Admissions Counseling: What is Included?
1. Evaluate student interest and college criteria assessment
2. Research and provide an individualized college list
3. Discuss college majors and potential careers
4. Advise on extracurricular activities, college visits and interviews
5. Brainstorm and provide guidance with writing college essays
6. Read and review all college applications and essays
7. Provide help with financial aid and scholarships
8. Show students how to get the best teacher recommendations
9. Help students find ways to show interest in colleges
10 Assist student-athletes, those with learning disabilities, and students with musical or theatre interests
11. Talk about transitioning to college