College Search, How to Apply for College, and College Admissions Help
College Direction is where college planning and test prep are successful, not stressful.
Nicest Testimonial I Have Ever Received....2018
"I would like to express how deeply grateful I am for your tremendously generous and helpful guidance throughout this process. There are so many colleges that I fell deeply in love with that if it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have ended up at the right school. This is an overwhelming time for almost all high schoolers, and the work you do to make this process easier and more fun for every student - as you do it with care for each one - is truly admirable. I cannot imagine the amount of stress I would have gone through if it weren't for you." John B., East High School
College Direction works with students from many Colorado High Schools
This past year, College Direction worked with students in high schools throughout the Denver-Metro area including Cherry Creek High School, Arapahoe High School, Heritage High School, Regis Jesuit, Mullen, Rock Canyon High School, Valor Christian, Castle View High School, ThunderRidge High School, Denver School of the Arts , Denver South High School and Denver East High School to name just a few.
There are different colleges for different students. One size does not fit all. College Direction can help find the right schools for your child and provide you with a complete college planning program or a few hours or blocks of time for specific areas where college assistance is needed. Good college planning leads to better college decisions and saves you money in the end.
Comprehensive College Admissions Assistance - What Is Included?
- Student interest questionnaires and college criteria assessment
- Research and provide a balanced college list
- Discussion of college majors and possible careers
- Advice on extracurricular activities, college visits and interviews
- Brainstorm and provide guidance with writing college essays
- Read and review all college applications
- Guidance with financial aid and scholarships
- Getting teacher recommendations that count
- Helping students find ways to show interest in colleges
- Advising student-athletes, those with learning disabilities, and students with musical interests
- Final session on transitioning to college