Are You Stressed Because You Need Help With College Planning?
Trust me, you’re not alone. College Direction will provide your child with a balanced college list and offer college advising for applications, essays, financial aid, scholarships and SAT and ACT test prep. College Direction strives to make college planning and test prep successful, without being stressful. A “crash course” for the June ACT test will be Wednesday, May 29 and Wednesday, June 5 from 6:30 to 9:00. The cost is $195 Contact email@example.com if you have an interested student.
Call Now For A Free College Planning Consultation: (303) 692-1918
What Can A College Consultant Do For You?
1. Individual help most students do not receive in high school
2. Availability for your child and family when you need it
3. Expertise in the college admission process
4. Decreased family stress and more peace of mind. Try to eliminate parental nagging about college applications.
5. Specific knowledge of colleges, their admission requirements and SAT and ACT testing updates
6. Get help from an objective third party to brainstorm and read applications and college essays
7. Gain a competitive edge in the college admission process
8. College visits that provide first-hand knowledge of schools and their suitability for different students
9. Save money by helping your child enroll in one college, stay there, and graduate in four years.
10. Increased financial aid and scholarship opportunities
Connect with College Direction on social media
Do You Need Help With Your Child’s College Planning?
Your child deserves the best college planning advice available. Choosing the right schools and applying for college can be both frustrating and overwhelming. Many families find that by using a college consultant, the college admission process is far less stressful than it might be otherwise. It will also help your family use your money for college wisely.
Susie Watts will assist you in choosing the right schools and helping your child apply for college. Selecting schools for the wrong reasons or based on friends' opinions, college rankings, or internet information rarely leads to a successful college experience.
Susie is an educational consultant with more than 25 years of experience helping Metro-Denver students with all aspects of the college application and admissions process. She also provides SAT and ACT tutoring and test prep courses. Susie is committed to make the College Direction services work for your family financially.
College is not for everyone. If your child would like to consider other alternatives, Susie can help explore these options and how your child can pursue them. Susie is also a graduate school admissions consultant and will help college students find the right programs and apply.