Need an Educational Consultant for College Planning and Test Prep?
Are your teen's SAT/ACT scores what they need to be? Do you know how to help your student become a stronger college applicant? College Direction can make the college admissions process less stressful.
By utilizing College Direction's services you will:
1. Get help with selecting the right colleges
2. Learn how to write effective applications and college essays that stand out
3. Increase financial aid and scholarship opportunities
4. Decrease family stress throughout the college planning process
5. Improve test scores with test prep for the SAT and ACT tests
6. Receive help from an objective third party to make the best college decisions
7. Gain a competitive edge in the college admission process
8. Know about all college admissions deadlines and college requirements and stay organized in order to meet them.
College is too expensive to make mistakes, yet many families do just that when it comes to college planning. College selection and the college application process is a lot more complicated than it used to be. Guiding your child in the right direction takes time and research and can be a frustrating experience for many families.
I will assist you in finding the right schools and providing the essential guidance to maximize your child's college success. Choosing schools for the wrong reasons is not a good option and does not lead to a happy ending.
I have more than 25 years of experience helping Denver area students with all aspects of the college application and admission process. I also provide test prep courses and tutoring for the PSAT, SAT, and ACT.
Your child is unique. So is College Direction. Each student receives my expertise throughout the college planning process. Applying to college requires new strategies, new terms and new insights. You can trust me with your college planning needs.