Need College Admissions Assistance and SAT and ACT Test Prep?
College Direction will help your child apply for college and provide college admissions assistance with the college search, applications, essays, and test prep. Interested in a free college planning workshop? Go to Ask Susie on the website and sign your name and email address and I will contact you with the date.
Call Now For A Free College Planning Consultation: (303) 692-1918
By utilizing College Direction's services you will:
1. Get help with choosing the right colleges
2. Learn how to apply for college and write college essays that stand out
3. Increase financial aid and scholarship opportunities
4. Decrease family stress throughout the college planning process
5. Improve test scores with SAT and ACT tutoring or small class instruction
6. Receive help from an objective third party to make the best college decisions
7. Gain a competitive edge in the college admission process
8. Know about all college admissions deadlines and college requirements and stay organized in order to meet them.
9. Save money in the end
Connect with College Direction on social media
College is too expensive to make mistakes, yet many families do just that when it comes to college planning. Choosing the right schools and applying for college is a lot more complicated than it used to be. While experienced college admissions consultants charge a fee for their services, most families find that it saves them money in the end. Almost all of the College Direction students receive merit aid from the colleges to which they apply.
Susie Watts will assist you in choosing the right schools and help your child apply for college. Selecting schools for the wrong reasons or based on friends' opinions is not a good option and does not lead to a success college experience.
Susie is an expert with more than 25 years of experience helping metro-Denver students with all aspects of the college admissions process. She also provides SAT and ACT tutoring and test prep courses.
Your child is unique. He or she will receive one-on-one assistance throughout the college planning process. Applying to college requires new strategies, new terms and new insights. You can trust College Direction with your college planning needs.