Need a College Consultant for College Selection, Applications and Test Prep?
College Direction will help your child with choosing the right college and provide college admissions services including applications, essays, and test prep. On Wednesdays, March 1, 8 and April 5, we will have a three session review for the ACT and school SAT. The cost is $275 and includes all materials.
Call Now For A Free College Planning Consultation: (303) 692-1918
By utilizing College Direction's services you will:
1. Get help with choosing the right colleges
2. Learn how to write effective applications and college essays that stand out
3. Increase financial aid and scholarship opportunities
4. Decrease family stress throughout the college planning process
5. Improve test scores with test prep for the SAT and ACT test
6. Receive help from an objective third party to make the best college decisions
7. Gain a competitive edge in the college admission process
8. Know about all college admissions deadlines and college requirements and stay organized in order to meet them.
9. Save money in the end
Connect with College Direction on social media
College is too expensive to make mistakes, yet many families do just that when it comes to college planning. Choosing the right college and the college application process is a lot more complicated than it used to be. While you do pay for an experienced college consultant, most families find that it saves them money in the end. Almost all of the College Direction students receive merit aid from the colleges to which they apply.
Susie Watts will assist you in choosing the right colleges and provide the college admissions services to maximize your child's college success. Selecting schools for the wrong reasons or based on friends' opinions is not a good option and does not lead to a happy ending.
Susie is an expert with more than 25 years of experience helping metro-Denver students with all aspects of the college admissions process. She also provides test prep courses and tutoring for the SAT and ACT tests.
Your child is unique. He or she will receive one-on-one assistance throughout the college planning process. Applying to college requires new strategies, new terms and new insights. You can trust College Direction with your college planning needs.