Need a College Consultant for College Planning and Test Prep?
College Direction will help your child plan and prepare to get into the right colleges and receive help with the college search, applications, essays, and test prep. New six-week SAT/ACT courses will begin in January. There is a two night review session for the December 10 ACT test.
By utilizing College Direction's services you will:
1. Get help with selecting the right colleges
2. Learn how to write effective applications and college essays that stand out
3. Increase financial aid and scholarship opportunities
4. Decrease family stress throughout the college planning process
5. Improve test scores with test prep for the ACT test
6. Receive help from an objective third party to make the best college decisions
7. Gain a competitive edge in the college admission process
8. Know about all college admissions deadlines and college requirements and stay organized in order to meet them.
Almost all of our students receive merit aid from the colleges to which they apply. College is too expensive to make mistakes, yet many families do just that when it comes to college planning. College selection and the college application process is a lot more complicated than it used to be. Guiding your child in the right direction takes time and research and can be a frustrating experience for many families.
Susie Watts will assist you in finding the right schools and providing the essential guidance to maximize your child's college success. Choosing schools for the wrong reasons is not a good option and does not lead to a happy ending.
Susie has more than 25 years of experience helping Denver area students with all aspects of the college application and admission process. She also provides test prep courses and tutoring for the SAT and ACT tests.
Your child is unique. He or she will receive the help they need throughout the college planning process. Applying to college requires new strategies, new terms and new insights. You can trust College Direction with your college planning needs.